Google

Celebrity Jewelry Models - Sharon Stone for Damiani

Damiani unveiled its latest diamond jewelry collection with embattled actress Sharon Stone as the company’s model/spokesperson. Stone got in a heap of trouble recently when she made controversial public statements during an interview. The Basic Instincts star said China’s earthquake, which killed over 60,000 people and devastated the country, could have been the result of bad karma over the Chinese government’s treatment of the Tibetan people.

As a result of the uproar, Stone was dropped by Christian Dior from its Chinese adverts.

In a quote the media will forever hold against her, Sharon Stone said, “I’m not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. “And… [More]

via (TREND HUNTER)

2 comments:

Rajesh said...

Hi,
This is not comment, only request.
I have no your contact so i send you request by this.
i wanna swap link with your blog because your blog so nice.
If you are agree to swap link with us. please contact me as soon as possible.
I am waiting your positive response.
My PM- prajapatiseo@gmail.com

jewelry said...

great site!!!
pls visit my fashion jewelry site
http://www.or-jewelry.com