Google

Celebrity Jewelry | SuperModels Fine Jewelry and Diamond Jewelry Collection

Claudia Schiffer is the latest supermodel to join the jewelry industry. She announced that she will launching her own range of jewelry.

"I am not a jewelry person but decided to take up jewelry designing", says Claudia

Claudia Schiffer who has the two children, four-year-old son Caspar Matthew and daughter Clementine de Vere Drummond, two, with her film producer husband Matthew Vaughn - said, "I've been very busy designing all the pieces."

Last 2005 model Heidi Clum launched her
jewelry collection at the Mouawad with the legendary international jewelers .Heidi envisioned the clover as an adornment piece and expressed her desire to incorporate the symbol into the design of a jewelry line.

"I think its beautiful as a woman to have a good luck charm that you can keep with you... that someone can give to you. It's sweet and significant," says Heidi



A couple of years Kathy Ireland expanded her fashion business with the help of her friends and partnered with Elizabeth Taylor as she becomes to design Kathy Ireland for House of Taylor jewelry.

Last March 29, 2007 Kathy Ireland Receives First Manufacturer of the Year Award from Furniture Industry's "HELP1UP" Charity. The Kathy Ireland Worldwide, the $1.5 billion/year design and manufacture firm founded by the Lifestyle Designer.

resources :online jewelers | jewelry

1 comment:

Scott said...

Diamonds are certainly nice albeit a bit expensive for my taste. Although I’m a fashion freak I prefer to forego the diamonds in favor of things like fine gold jewelry. Yes, gold can get costly too so when I don’t have the cash for gold I will usually buy rings, pendants, and earrings to help bring my ensembles to life!

I do own a few diamond charm bracelets where the diamonds are embedded around the outside but the two I own where actually gifts so I haven’t had the luxury of buying any of my own yet!